El Paso’s Most Compassionate Auto Accident Attorney
If you recently experienced a car accident, then you need to speak with a dedicated car accident lawyer in El Paso as soon as possible. Car accidents can result in grievous injuries, tragic damages, and disastrous outcomes. Simply put, a car accident can severely impact your life, and it all happens at a moment’s notice.
The Quiñonez Law Firm is here to take care of you and your case. You deserve fair compensation for your injuries and the damages caused by the accident. Our legal team is here to guide the path forward.
No Win, No Fee
- Our personal injury cases follow a contingency-fee-basis, meaning you won’t have to pay for us to take on your case. We only receive compensation once we win the case. It’s as easy and straightforward as that.
Don’t wait, call the Quiñonez Law Firm today to schedule your FREE car accident injury consultation — (915) 533-0009
Your El Paso Car Accident Case is Important and Deserves Attention
If you’ve been injured in an El Paso car accident, it’s important to contact a car accident attorney immediately. A delay can affect our team’s ability to gather the evidence necessary to support your claim.
Another factor to keep in mind is that the insurance company will often refuse to pay you the full value of your claim. They will usually make you an initial settlement offer, but it’s likely much lower than what’s needed to cover the costs associated with your losses.
At Quiñonez Law Firm, our personal injury lawyer gives every case the time and attention to detail it deserves. We want to understand every aspect of the accident and how it has affected you.
Our goal is to achieve the best result for our clients. This often translates to fair compensation for your injuries and any damages caused by the accident, as well as any future pain, suffering, and other struggles that may occur as a result of the accident.
Receiving fair compensation—even when the case seems obvious—can be challenging, especially if you’re taking it all on your own. By teaming up with our dedicated law team, you can rest easy knowing we’ll take care of all the hard work on your behalf.
You deserve fair compensation for the injuries and damages caused by the car accident you’ve endured. Call the Quiñonez Law Firm today for your FREE consultation — (915) 533-0009
A Closer Look at Car Accidents in El Paso
Common Car Accident Outcomes
Recent TXDOT statistics show that one car accident occurs every 61 seconds in Texas. One person is injured in an accident every 2 minutes and 8 seconds, and a person is killed in an accident in Texas every 2.5 hours.
Car accidents can result in:
- High medical bills
- Loss of income
- Pain and suffering
- Mental anguish
- Loss of bodily function
- Inability to care for oneself
Common Types & Causes of Car Accidents
Car accidents can happen in the blink of an eye. And unfortunately, there is often no way to prepare for the damage that a car accident can cause.
Some common types of car accidents include, but are not limited to, the following:
- T-bone crashes
- Rear-end crashes
- Head-on crashes
- Intersection crashes
- Multi-vehicle pile-ups
- Truck or SUV rollovers
- 18-wheeler accidents
- Uber, Lyft, Rideshare accidents
Similarly, car accidents can occur due to many reasons. A few common causes include the following:
- Distracted driving
- Drunk driving
- Road rage
- Driver fatigue
- Reckless driving
- Inexperienced driving
- Poor weather conditions
- Unsafe road conditions
- Defective auto parts
How A Car Accident Lawyer Can Help
All of these details may seem overwhelming, especially if your accident blindsided you. By teaming up with the Quiñonez Law Firm, you won’t have to worry about all these details.
It is our job to uncover the reasoning behind your accident. Once we gather all the necessary evidence and details, we’ll build a case to find those responsible liable for the accident and the injuries caused.
We’re ready to get to work on your El Paso car accident case. Give the Quiñonez Law Firm a call today! (915) 533-0009
What To Do After a Car Accident in El Paso
- After experiencing a car accident injury, the first thing you should do is call emergency services. Even if the accident doesn’t seem serious, it’s necessary for police to come by so you can receive a police report of the accident. The police report is incredibly important for the future of your case, as well as your insurance claim.
- If possible and if it’s safe to do so, take pictures of the vehicles and the damage caused. Get the other driver’s name and contact information. Although it may seem difficult at the moment, make sure to avoid saying anything like “I’m sorry” as these formalities can be seen as you admitting fault and can be used against you later on.
- The entire event will leave you shaken up, but there’s a silver lining. Once you’ve taken pictures, gathered the information, and spoken to the police, you should contact an El Paso car accident lawyer. If you’re able, call your lawyer as soon as possible. Odds are the other driver has already called his/her lawyer and insurance company so they’ll immediately get to work on the case.
Don’t let a moment pass you by and reach out to the Quiñonez Law Firm as soon as possible! (915) 533-0009
Contact Our El Paso Car Accident Lawyer Right Away
Once you call the Quiñonez Law Firm, our legal team will get to work. We will investigate your accident and gather all of the necessary information to build a case on your behalf. We’ll look for evidence of negligence that may have resulted in your injuries.
Often, when an insurance company sees that there is a substantial case in front of them and a strong legal team that is ready to fight, they will offer the most favorable settlement.
If you’ve been injured in an accident, contact us today to set up a consultation. We will give your case the attention it deserves so you can recover in peace.